Thursday, August 26, 2010

Grand Prize Winners!



First, I want to extend our heartfelt thanks to all of you who donated, blogged, tweeted, and went above and beyond to rally others to help bring our little girl home. I can't tell you how many times I had tears in my eyes as I read your notes of encouragement and saw the impact of my online community's incredible generosity. We raised fully half of what we needed to raise, and that is AWESOME. We've been so blessed by this. I can't wait to show Johanna my archived blog post one day so she can see how many people pulled together to bring her home.

Now, I get the exciting task of announcing the winners of the Grand Prize Giveaway goodies! Yay!

Prize Pack One:

Harry Potter Boxed Set: Christina Gearheart

Chest of Custom-made Soap: Lola Sharp

Set of Signed Kris Kennedy Books: Jennifer Petitjean

$25 Amazon Card: Dextra Chambers

Set of Signed Kelly Gay Books: Kait Nolan


Prize Pack Two:

The Twilight Saga: Lyn Palmer

Shadow Hills w/Signed Bookmark: Amanda Twentyfive

Set of Carlos Cortes Books: Angela Hoffman

Chest of Hand-made Soaps: H.C. Palmquist

Earrings & Cd: Jessy Blair

ARC of Obelisk: Jasmine Stairs

*Please check the individual blogger giveaways you entered to see if you're a winner there!*


Again, thank you all for participating! I will leave the Donate button up a while longer because some of you have emailed me telling me you'd like to donate in a week or two. I appreciate all of you SO much!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners! Such wonderful prizes.

    Great turnout, CJ. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you reach your goal soon and bring your girlie home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!

    I'm leaving my contest up through Friday, so there's still time to comment over there and win a Pirate prize pack if you've donated!

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes and blessing to your family & new addition. It was a joy to be a small part of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats winners!!!!

    The Harry Potter Set prize was AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. +JMJ+

    Congratulations to the winners! Some people are going to have some really interesting "Mailbox" posts in the near future! =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all of the VERY lucky winners! Good luck with the goal. I'm leaving your button on my sidebar. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and the best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...