Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blog Under Fire!

This morning, I worked for an hour and a half putting together a post where the Were-llama interviews author Kay Cassidy. Tonight, I returned from work to find it was gone.

GONE.

Obviously, there's a blog thief in our midst who has absconded with my lovely post.

THIS WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED.

I shall hunt down the perpetrator.

Or, failing that, I shall work another hour and a half to put the post together again.

Which would be just so awesome. I'd rather find the blog thief. And carve out his heart with a spoon.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! No one should be thieving your were llama post. Darn it all! Can't wait to read the were llama post risen from the ashes. :)
    Lisa ~ YA Literature Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you catch the blog thief, don't hold back! Horrendous creatures. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had you already posted the post or was it a draft? If you posted perhaps the date was set for earlier and its just posted earlier in the archive? If not then I suggest a silver spork ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that totally stinks!

    Are you sure it's gone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It wasn't me!!! I would *never* cross the were-llama. Never.

    Nevereverever.

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...