Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Contest Update

First, a big THANK YOU to all of you who've already stopped by my contest page at amazon and giving me a rating and a review.

For those of you who haven't had the chance, here's the link and some shameless begging from me...

Review-wise, I'm solidly in the running for the next cut but the number of reviews I have put me in the middle of the pack. I have 28 reviews. I need 40 to really be competitive. That's just 12 more.

Please, please, please...if you haven't reviewed, would you take a minute to do so? You need an active amazon account to review. Feel free to send the link on to anyone who would review as well! I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...