Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mysteries

Various mysteries from the land of RESTAURANT WORK:


1. People who ask for "diet water".


2. People who insist on snapping their fingers at me as if that will somehow motivate me to move faster on their behalf.


3. People who order Coke for their toddlers and then wonder why the little angel is a hyper, screaming nightmare.


4. People who order French Toast and then ask me to cut it into quarters for them - clearly they are not yet proficient in the use of the knife we so kindly provided.

5. My manager who has a nickname for me. As if "C.J." (which is already a nickname) is too much to say, she calls me "Cieje". It's marginally shorter. It's C.J. without the "ay" and I guess that makes her feel like she's managing her time better. =)

1 comment:

  1. Wait, what? You mean you won't cut my food up for me too? But, but...I was going to leave you a dollar!

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...